SUNDAY, SEPT. 27, 2015
PORTLAND ROW for the CURE®
On Portland’s own Willamette River
All human powered watercraft are invited to join us for this unusual regatta to help raise funds to fight breast cancer in Oregon and SW Washington! This is a benefit the Oregon & SW Washington Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.
Station L Rowing Club is pleased to welcome our new co-host, Wasabi Paddling Club
Fundraising is now open
New teams may submit their names early to Juanita Chambers to receive credit for the team fundraising competition.
Your fundraising support is essential!
- $50-critical breast cancer prevention education
- $150- free mammogram
- $250- transportation/lodging for a woman to receive breast cancer treatment
- $500-Komen’s Patient Assistance Program (basic support) for a low-income woman
- $750-biopsy for a low-income, uninsured woman
- $1,000-mobile mammogram coach for underserved women in remote areas
From your contributions Komen carefully chooses local organizations to compensate for providing underserved women with breast cancer education, cancer screening and support during treatment. Komen also directs your donations to ground-breaking research to find the cure.
Breast cancer survivors are encouraged to contact Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org for referral to special survivor Rowing or Dragon Boat teams.
Registration opens August 15th, 2015
Special thanks to our 2014 Sponsors
THE ZIDELL COMPANIES
SMARSH ♦ SPIN CATERING ♦ PORT OF PORTLAND
WALSH CONSTRUCTION CO ♦ APOLLO MECHANICAL
DURHAM & BATES ♦ DYNALECTRIC ♦ DRAGONSPORTS
STEWART SOKOL & LARKIN LLC