Sunday, July 24,2016
23rd Annual Portland Row for the Cure
New Date – New Location
Your fundraising support is essential!
- $50-critical breast cancer prevention education
- $150- free mammogram
- $250- transportation/lodging for a woman to receive breast cancer treatment
- $500-Komen’s Patient Assistance Program (basic support) for a low-income woman
- $750-biopsy for a low-income, uninsured woman
- $1,000-mobile mammogram coach for underserved women in remote areas
From your contributions Komen carefully chooses local organizations to compensate for providing underserved women with breast cancer education, cancer screening and support during treatment. Komen also directs your donations to ground-breaking research to find the cure.
Click this link for more details